The Global Audit-Ready™ Suite of Services
Global Audit-Ready Compliance Status Report
The reporting function of the Compliance Status Report is the central hub that maintains evidence and updates information on your compliance program. It includes a database of all related NERC regulations and others.
Use the Global Audit-Ready Compliance Status Report to document the processes (policies, procedures, activities, controls, logs, etc.) that demonstrate compliance with the NERC regulations.
Perform the following functions with Global Audit-Ready Compliance Status Report:
- View each standard and its applicability to your organization
- See documents associated with a requirement
- Read and edit process narratives to ensure compliance
- Identify who is responsible for a process
- Identify associated controls
- Document internal or self-audit results
Click to download a detailed product whitepaper for the Global Audit-Ready Suite
Even if you currently have in-house resources, working with Cooper Compliance taps you into decades of experience and cultivated knowledge as well as a flexible software platform customized to your specific needs.