The Global Audit-Ready™ Suite
Operator Instructions Log (OIL)
Use the Global Audit-Ready OIL to ensure your operating personnel know what to do and when, building compliance into their daily activities. This function is more than just an electronic logbook: it is an electronic procedure with a checklist. Controls built into OIL ensure efficiency, completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
OIL supports you in real time
- Event logging
- Actionable checklists
- Automated emails to those who need to know, such as maintenance technicians, senior management or regulatory agencies
- Track and manage timely analysis of interrupting device operations and corrective action plans for Misoperations
- Streamlined and automated reporting to agencies, for example BES Events and outage notifications. Operators fill-in the blanks once, and OIL parses the info to the individual forms, saving operators time.
- Track and report on key outage indicators
- Execution of all mandatory steps with reduction of time spent performing regulatory activities. Ultimately, saving time for the real work of maintaining electric reliability.
- Generate a report to identify all real-time operator logs associated with the regulations
Click to download a detailed product whitepaper for the Global Audit-Ready Suite
Even if you currently have in-house resources, working with Cooper Compliance taps you into decades of experience and cultivated knowledge as well as a flexible software platform customized to your specific needs.